Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Obama's Stellar IQ Is Showing


Never mind that the great orator seems to be having trouble completing a simple sentence without saying “uh” a few times. More importantly, listen as our Community Organizer in Chief uses his stellar IQ to promote his government-run ObamaCare:


If you think about… If you... if you think about it... uh, ya know, UPS and FedEx are doin’ just fine. A’ight? The, uh... no, they are. I mean... it’s... it’s the post office that’s always havin’ problems.


WOW! I'm impressed! Does this mean Obama finally gets it? At long last, does he realize it's always private sector businesses that are “doing just fine“ while government-run businesses are the ones “always havin’ problems“?

Oh, if only...

Someone needs to tell the genius this comparison is probably not the best analogy he could use -- even in a pre-selected house of friendly faces.

*******

I'll be taking the rest of the day for phone calling and emailing congressmen and senators -- mine and others, for the umpteenth time. But it's important! My new motto for the present time: Have you contacted your representative today?

5 comments:

Mike B said...

Ok, I'll write 'um again just for you. =)

I've read your "I AM AMERICA" several times and you nailed what's going on in America today. I'm sending the link to all my email list.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Their servers are crashing!!!! hehe

Mary said...

Would it be too far beneath me to say the damn fool slipped up and spoke the truth for once in his life? (Smirk)

The Shepherd Report said...

Mike, thanks for doing something (those emails) so vital for each one of us -- but don't stop emailing -- this healthcare issue is nowhere near over.

Thank you for your comment on I AM AMERICA. As essays go, it's too long and rambling, but I couldn't help myself. Good writing it's not, but it's honestly from my heart.

Nikki

The Shepherd Report said...

Mary,

The truth is never too far beneath any of us as long as we can plant our feet firmly and stand on it. You seem to do that very well. LOL

Nikki